Put Your HubSpot Deduplication Process on Autopilot
Smart Merge Records to Retain Data
A big concern when it comes to managing duplicates is the risk of overwriting or losing critical customer data when you merge records. Insycle gives you complete control over which records are retained as the “master record,” which fields within the record are replaced during the merge, and set rules (such as the age of the record) for determining the master record during bulk deduplication processes.
Using Insycle, you can identify the fields that you want to use to match duplicate records in your HubSpot database. Then, Insycle will merge all similar records in your database based on those fields.
- Set rules for determining master records
- Filter identified duplicate records to select specific records
- Identify similar records, not just exact-match
- Merge duplicates in bulk
Deduplicate HubSpot Companies and Salesforce Accounts
HubSpot and Salesforce are two of the most popular marketing and sales platforms in existence today. Naturally, each platform specializes in specific areas and provides unique benefits, leading to many companies integrating both platforms into their daily processes.
Common issue that marketing managers encounter when they sync their HubSpot and Salesforce accounts is the inability to merge duplicate companies through HubSpot once the sync is in place.
Insycle bridges the gap, allowing you to merge duplicate companies even after the integration is in place. For more about merging duplicates or issues related to Salesforce<>HubSpot sync see How Insycle Solves Common Problems with HubSpot and Salesforce Integration
Bulk Merge or Case-By-Case Duplicate Handling
With Insycle, you don’t need to worry about losing vital customer data while merging duplicate HubSpot contacts. You can merge identified duplicates in bulk or on a case-by-case basis, giving you complete control over which records are merged.
- Create custom rules for identifying duplicates by a variety of fields.
- Bulk merge duplicates.
- Or merge duplicates by-hand, on a case-by-case basis.
Preview Changes Before They Go Live
Review HubSpot contact, company, and deal deduplication changes before they go live. Make sure that no critical data is being overwritten in the process. Using Insycle, you have a complete top-down view of how your deduplication processes will affect your data before it goes live! You can undo unwanted changes before they hit your HubSpot database.
- Preview deduplication merging changes before they go live.
- Make sure no critical contact data is overwritten during the merge.
- Collaborate with team members to check for issues.
Automate HubSpot Duplicate Contact Handling
Not only can Insycle help you to manage HubSpot duplicate contacts and companies, but it can also do so automatically at set intervals! You can schedule HubSpot deduplication on an hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Then, you can choose to have the option to preview changes before they go live!
- Schedule automated deduplication hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly
- Preview changes before they go live
- Free your team to focus on big-picture strategies
Maintain a Single Customer View
Your marketing, sales, and customer success teams need confidence that they have all of the relevant engagement context for each prospect and customer. Insycle’s powerful duplicate detection and merging features help you to maintain a single customer view with relevant data that you can use to power marketing and sales strategies and boost your ROI.
- Have a complete picture of a prospect’s engagement with your brand.
- Improve personalization in your marketing automation strategies.
- Give sales reps the context they need to close new deals.
- Help customer support and success teams provide value to customers
Trusted by innovative companies - big and small
Digital Marketing Manager at DRIVIN
“We can now keep all of our data neat and tidy in both our HubSpot and Salesforce instance from one platform. As the sole administrator, this has saved me hours and hours of time. We've also been able to improve our reporting metrics, as I now trust the data more than ever before.”
Free 7-day trial · No credit card required