Data Processing Agreement
Last Modified: January 24, 2024
This Insycle Data Processing Agreement and its Annexes (“DPA”) reflects the parties’ agreement with respect to the Processing of Personal Data by us on behalf of you in connection with the Insycle Subscription Services under the Insycle Customer Terms of Service available at https://www.insycle.com/terms-of-service/ between you and us (also referred to in this DPA as the “Agreement”).
This DPA is supplemental to, and forms an integral part of, the Agreement and is effective upon its incorporation into the Agreement, which may be specified in the Agreement, an Order Form or an executed amendment to the Agreement. In case of any conflict or inconsistency with the terms of the Agreement, this DPA will take precedence over the terms of the Agreement to the extent of such conflict or inconsistency.
We update these terms from time to time. If you have an active subscription to the Insycle Subscription Service, we will let you know when we do via email or via notification in your account.
The term of this DPA will follow the term of the Agreement. Terms not otherwise defined in this DPA will have the meaning as set forth in the Agreement.
Table of Contents:
- Customer Responsibilities
- Insycle Obligations
- Data Subject Requests
- Data Transfers
- Demonstration of Compliance
- Additional Provisions for European Data
- Additional Provisions for California Personal Information
- General Provisions
- Parties to this DPA
Annex 1 – Details of Processing
Annex 2 – Security Measures
Annex 3 – List of Sub-Processors
“California Personal Information” means Personal Data that is subject to the protection of the CCPA.
“CCPA” means California Civil Code Sec. 1798.100 et seq. (also known as the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020 or “CPRA”).
“Consumer”, “Business”, “Sell”, “Service Provider”, and “Share” will have the meanings given to them in the CCPA.
“Controller” means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the Processing of Personal Data.
“Data Protection Laws” means all applicable worldwide legislation relating to data protection and privacy which applies to the respective party in the role of Processing Personal Data in question under the Agreement, including without limitation European Data Protection Laws, the CCPA and other applicable U.S. federal and state privacy laws, in each case as amended, repealed, consolidated or replaced from time to time; with regard to Insycle, Data Protection Laws exclude laws governing Sensitive Information, as defined in the Agreement.
“Data Subject” means the individual to whom Personal Data relates.
“Europe” means the European Union, the European Economic Area and/or their member states, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
“European Data” means Personal Data that is subject to the protection of European Data Protection Laws.
“European Data Protection Laws” means data protection laws applicable in Europe, including: (i) Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”); (ii) Directive 2002/58/EC concerning the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector; and (iii) applicable national implementations of (i) and (ii); or (iii) GDPR as it forms parts of the United Kingdom domestic law by virtue of Section 3 of the European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018 (“UK GDPR”); and (iv) Swiss Federal Data Protection Act and its Ordinance (“Swiss DPA”); in each case, as may be amended, superseded or replaced.
“Instructions” means the written, documented instructions issued by a Controller to a Processor, and directing the same to perform a specific or general action with regard to Personal Data (including, but not limited to, depersonalizing, blocking, deletion, making available).
“Permitted Affiliates” means any of your Affiliates that (i) are permitted to use the Subscription Services pursuant to the Agreement, but have not signed their own separate agreement with us and are not a “Customer” as defined under the Agreement, (ii) qualify as a Controller of Personal Data Processed by us, and (iii) are subject to European Data Protection Laws.
“Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual where (i) such information is contained within Customer Data; and (ii) is protected similarly as personal data, personal information or personally identifiable information under applicable Data Protection Laws.
“Personal Data Breach” means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, Personal Data transmitted, stored or otherwise Processed by us and/or our Sub-Processors in connection with the provision of the Subscription Services. “Personal Data Breach” will not include unsuccessful attempts or activities that do not compromise the security of Personal Data, including unsuccessful log-in attempts, pings, port scans, denial of service attacks, and other network attacks on firewalls or networked systems.
“Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data, encompassing the collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction or erasure of Personal Data. The terms “Process”, “Processes” and “Processed” will be construed accordingly.
“Processor” means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which Processes Personal Data on behalf of the Controller.
“Standard Contractual Clauses” means the standard contractual clauses annexed to the European Commission’s Decision (EU) 2021/914 of 4 June 2021 currently found at https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/dec_impl/2021/914/ , as may be amended, superseded or replaced.
“Sub-Processor” means any Processor engaged by us or our Affiliates to assist in fulfilling our obligations with respect to the provision of the Subscription Services under the Agreement. Sub-Processors may include third parties or our Affiliates but will exclude any Insycle employee or consultant.
“Transparency Report” is the publicly available report including information regarding requests made by government agencies or law enforcement officials to obtain Personal Data from Insycle and that is located at https://www.insycle.com/transparencyreport or at such other URL as Insycle may provide from time to time.
“UK Addendum” means the International Data Transfer Addendum issued by the UK Information Commissioner under section 119A(1) of the Data Protection Act 2018 currently found at https://ico.org.uk/media/for- organisations/documents/4019539/international-data-transfer-addendum.pdf, as may be amended, superseded, or replaced.
2. Customer Responsibilities
- Compliance with Laws. Within the scope of the Agreement and in your use of the Subscription Services, you will be responsible for complying with all requirements that apply to you under applicable Data Protection Laws with respect to the Processing of Personal Data and the Instructions you issue to us. In particular, but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that you will be solely responsible for: (i) the accuracy, quality, and legality of Customer Data and the means by which you acquired Personal Data; (ii) complying with all necessary transparency and lawfulness requirements under applicable Data Protection Laws for the collection and use of the Personal Data, including obtaining any necessary consents and authorizations; (iii) ensuring you have the right to transfer, or provide access to, the Personal Data to us for Processing in accordance with the terms of the Agreement (including this DPA); (iv) ensuring that your Instructions to us regarding the Processing of Personal Data comply with applicable laws, including Data Protection Laws; and (v) complying with all laws (including Data Protection Laws) applicable to your use of the Subscription Services. You will notify us without undue delay if you are not able to comply with your responsibilities under this ‘Compliance with Laws’ section.
- Controller Instructions. The parties agree that the Agreement (including this DPA), together with your use of the Subscription Services in accordance with the Agreement, constitute your complete Instructions to us in relation to the Processing of Personal Data. Any additional instructions that you may provide during the Subscription Term must be mutually agreed in writing and must be consistent with the Agreement and the nature and lawful use of the Subscription Services.
- Security. You are responsible for independently determining whether the data security provided for in the Subscription Services adequately meets your obligations under applicable Data Protection Laws. You are also responsible for your secure use of the Subscription Services, including protecting the security of Personal Data in transit to and from the Subscription Services (including to securely backup or encrypt any such Personal Data).
3. Insycle Obligations
- Compliance with Instructions. We will only Process Personal Data for the purposes described in this DPA or as otherwise agreed within the scope of your lawful Instructions, except where and to the extent otherwise required by applicable law. We are not responsible for compliance with any Data Protection Laws applicable to you or your industry that are not generally applicable to us.
- Conflict of Laws. If we become aware that we cannot Process Personal Data in accordance with your Instructions due to a legal requirement under any applicable law, we will (i) promptly notify you of that legal requirement to the extent permitted by the applicable law; and (ii) where necessary, cease all Processing (other than merely storing and maintaining the security of the affected Personal Data) until such time as you issue new Instructions with which we are able to comply. If this provision is invoked, we will not be liable to you under the Agreement for any failure to perform the applicable Subscription Services until such time as you issue new lawful Instructions with regard to the Processing.
- Security. We will implement and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures that are designed to protect Personal Data from Personal Data Breaches, as described under Annex 2 to this DPA (“Security Measures”). Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary, we may modify or update the Security Measures at our discretion provided that such modification or update does not result in a material degradation in the protection offered by the Security Measures.
- Confidentiality. We will ensure that any personnel whom we authorize to Process Personal Data on our behalf is subject to appropriate confidentiality obligations (whether a contractual or statutory duty) with respect to that Personal Data.
- Personal Data Breaches. We will notify you without undue delay after we become aware of any Personal Data Breach and will provide timely information relating to the Personal Data Breach as it becomes known or reasonably requested by you. At your request, we will promptly provide you with such reasonable assistance as necessary to enable you to notify relevant Personal Data Breaches to competent authorities and/or affected Data Subjects, if you are required to do so under Data Protection Laws.
- Deletion or Return of Personal Data. We will delete or return all Customer Data, including Personal Data (including copies thereof) Processed pursuant to this DPA, on termination or expiration of your Subscription Service in accordance with the procedures set out in the Agreement. This term will apply except where we are required by applicable law to retain some or all of the Customer Data, or where we have archived Customer Data on back-up systems, which data we will protect from any further Processing and delete in accordance with our deletion practices. You may request the deletion of your Insycle account after expiration or termination of your subscription by sending a request to email@example.com.
4. Data Subject Requests
The Subscription Services provide you with a number of controls that you can use to retrieve, correct, delete or restrict Personal Data, which you can use to assist it in connection with its obligations under Data Protection Laws, including your obligations relating to responding to requests from Data Subjects to exercise their rights under applicable Data Protection Laws (“Data Subject Requests”).
To the extent that you are unable to independently address a Data Subject Request through the Subscription Services, then upon your written request we will provide reasonable assistance to you to respond to any Data Subject Requests or requests from data protection authorities relating to the Processing of Personal Data under the Agreement. You will reimburse us for the commercially reasonable costs arising from this assistance.
If a Data Subject Request or other communication regarding the Processing of Personal Data under the Agreement is made directly to us, we will promptly inform you and will advise the Data Subject to submit their request to you. You will be solely responsible for responding substantively to any such Data Subject Requests or communications involving Personal Data.
You agree we may engage Sub-Processors to Process Personal Data on your behalf.
We have currently appointed, as Sub-Processors, the third parties listed in Annex 3 to this DPA. You may subscribe to receive notifications by email if we add or replace any Sub-Processors by completing the form available at https://www.insycle.com/subprocessors/. If you opt-in to receive such email, we will notify you at least 30 days prior to any such change.
We will give you the opportunity to object to the engagement of new Sub-Processors on reasonable grounds relating to the protection of Personal Data within 30 days of notifying you. If you do notify us of such an objection, the parties will discuss your concerns in good faith with a view to achieving a commercially reasonable resolution. If no such resolution can be reached, we will, at our sole discretion, either not appoint the new Sub-Processor, or permit you to suspend or terminate the affected Subscription Service in accordance with the termination provisions of the Agreement without liability to either party (but without prejudice to any fees incurred by you prior to suspension or termination).
Where we engage Sub-Processors, we will impose data protection terms on the Sub- Processors that provide at least the same level of protection for Personal Data as those in this DPA, to the extent applicable to the nature of the services provided by such Sub- Processors. We will remain responsible for each Sub-Processor’s compliance with the obligations of this DPA and for any acts or omissions of such Sub-Processor that cause us to breach any of our obligations under this DPA.
6. Data Transfers
You acknowledge and agree that we may access and Process Personal Data on a global basis as necessary to provide the Subscription Service in accordance with the Agreement, and in particular that Personal Data may be transferred to and Processed by Insycle in the United States and to other jurisdictions where Insycle and Sub-Processors have operations. Wherever Personal Data is transferred outside its country of origin, each party will ensure such transfers are made in compliance with the requirements of Data Protection Laws.
7. Demonstration of Compliance
We will make all information reasonably necessary to demonstrate compliance with this DPA available to you and allow for and contribute to audits, including inspections conducted by you or your auditor in order to assess compliance with this DPA, where required by applicable law. You acknowledge and agree that you will exercise your audit rights under this DPA by instructing us to comply with the audit measures described in this ‘Demonstration of Compliance’ section. You acknowledge that the Subscription Services are hosted by our hosting Sub-Processors who maintain independently validated security programs (including SOC 2 and ISO 27001) and that our systems are regularly tested by independent third-party penetration testing firms. You’re your written request, we will supply (on a confidential basis) summary copies of our penetration testing report(s) to you so that you can verify our compliance with this DPA. At your written request, we will provide written responses (on a confidential basis) to all reasonable requests for information made by you that are necessary to confirm our compliance with this DPA, provided that you will not exercise this right more than once per calendar year unless you have reasonable grounds to suspect non-compliance with the DPA.
8. Additional Provisions for European Data
- Scope. This ‘Additional Provisions for European Data’ section will apply only with respect to European Data.
- Roles of the Parties. When Processing European Data in accordance with your Instructions, the parties acknowledge and agree that you are the Controller of European Data and we are the Processor.
- Instructions. If we believe that your Instruction infringes European Data Protection Laws (where applicable), we will inform you without delay.
- Data Protection Impact Assessments and Consultation with Supervisory Authorities. To the extent that the required information is reasonably available to us, and you do not otherwise have access to the required information, we will provide reasonable assistance to you with any data protection impact assessments, and prior consultations with supervisory authorities or other competent data privacy authorities to the extent required by European Data Protection Laws.
- Transfer Mechanisms for Data Transfers.
(A) Insycle will not transfer European Data to any country or recipient not recognized as providing an adequate level of protection for Personal Data (within the meaning of applicable European Data Protection Laws), unless it first takes all such measures as are necessary to ensure the transfer is in compliance with applicable European Data Protection Laws. Such measures may include (without limitation) (i) transferring such data to a recipient that is covered by a suitable framework or other legally adequate transfer mechanism recognized by the relevant authorities or courts as providing an adequate level of protection for Personal Data; (ii) to a recipient that has achieved binding corporate rules authorization in accordance with European Data Protection Laws; or (iii) to a recipient that has executed the Standard Contractual Clauses; in each case as adopted or approved in accordance with applicable European Data Protection Laws.
(B) You acknowledge that in connection with the performance of the Subscription Services, Insycle is a recipient of European Data in the United States. To the extent that Insycle receives European Data in the United States, Insycle will comply with the Standard Contractual Clauses. If European Data Protection Laws require that appropriate safeguards are put in place, the Standard Contractual Clauses will be incorporated by reference and form part of the Agreement as follows:
(1) In relation to European Data that is subject to the GDPR: (i) Customer is the “data exporter” and Insycle is the “data importer”; (ii) the Module Two terms apply to the extent the Customer is a Controller of European Data and the Module Three terms apply to the extent the Customer is a Processor of European Data; (iii) in Clause 7, the optional docking clause applies; (iv) for purposes of Clause 8.1, Section 2.b of this DPA contains your complete Instructions for our Processing of Personal Data; (v) in Clause 8.5, the certification of deletion of Personal Data shall be provided to you only upon your written request; (vi) in Clause 9, Option 2 (general written authorization) applies and changes to Sub-Processors will be notified in accordance with the ‘Sub-Processors’ section of this DPA; (vii) in Clause 11, the optional language is deleted; (viii) in Clause 15.1(c), you agree that the Transparency Report and the mechanism to receive updates as set forth in the Transparency Report satisfies our requirement to inform you of requests we receive to disclose Personal Data; (ix) in Clauses 17 and 18, the parties agree that the governing law and forum for disputes for the Standard Contractual Clauses will be determined in accordance with the Governing Law’ section in 10.d. below, or, if such section does not specify an EU Member State, the Republic of Ireland (without reference to conflicts of law principles); (x) the Annexes of the Standard Contractual Clauses will be deemed completed with the information set out in the Annexes of this DPA; (xi) the supervisory authority that will act as competent supervisory authority will be determined in accordance with GDPR; and (xii) if and to the extent the Standard Contractual Clauses conflict with any provision of this DPA the Standard Contractual Clauses will prevail to the extent of such conflict.
(2) In relation to European Data that is subject to the UK GDPR, the Standard Contractual Clauses will apply in accordance with sub-section (1) and with the following modifications: (i) the Standard Contractual Clauses will be modified and interpreted in accordance with the UK Addendum, which will be incorporated by reference and form an integral part of the Agreement; (ii) Tables 1, 2 and 3 of the UK Addendum will be deemed completed with the information set out in the Annexes of this DPA and Table 4 will be deemed completed by selecting “neither party”; and (iii) any conflict between the terms of the Standard Contractual Clauses and the UK Addendum will be resolved in accordance with Section 10 and Section 11 of the UK Addendum.
(3) In relation to European Data that is subject to the Swiss DPA, the Standard Contractual Clauses will apply in accordance with sub-section (1) and with the following modifications: (i) references to “Regulation (EU) 2016/679” will be interpreted as references to the Swiss DPA; (ii) references to “EU”, “Union” and “Member State” law will be interpreted as references to Swiss law; and (iii) references to the “competent supervisory authority” and “competent courts” will be replaced with the “Swiss Federal Data Protection and Information Commissioner ” and the “relevant courts in Switzerland”.
(4) You agree that by complying with our obligations under the ‘Sub-Processors’ section of this DPA, Insycle fulfills its obligations under Section 9 of the Standard Contractual Clauses. For the purposes of Clause 9(c) of the Standard Contractual Clauses, you acknowledge that we may be restricted from disclosing Sub-Processor agreements but we will use reasonable efforts to require any Sub-Processor we appoint to permit it to disclose the Sub-Processor agreement to you and will provide (on a confidential basis) all information we reasonably can. You also acknowledge and agree that you will exercise your audit rights under Clause 8.9 of the Standard Contractual Clauses by instructing us to comply with the measures described in the ‘Demonstration of Compliance’ section of this DPA.
(5) If Insycle cannot comply with its obligations under the Standard Contractual Clauses or is in breach of any warranties under the Standard Contractual Clauses or UK Addendum (as applicable) for any reason, and you intend to suspend the transfer of European Data to Insycle or terminate the Standard Contractual Clauses or UK Addendum, you agree to provide us with reasonable notice to enable us to cure such non-compliance and reasonably cooperate with us to identify what additional safeguards, if any, may be implemented to remedy such non-compliance. If we have not or cannot cure the non-compliance, you may suspend or terminate the affected part of the Subscription Service in accordance with the Agreement without liability to either party (but without prejudice to any fees you have incurred prior to such suspension or termination).
(C) Alternative Transfer Mechanism. In the event that Insycle is required to adopt an alternative transfer mechanism for European Data, in addition to or other than the mechanisms described in sub-section (B) above, such alternative transfer mechanism will apply automatically instead of the mechanisms described in this DPA (but only to the extent such alternative transfer mechanism complies with European Data Protection Laws), and you agree to execute such other documents or take such action as may be reasonably necessary to give legal effect such alternative transfer mechanism.
9. Additional Provisions for California Personal Information
- Scope. The ‘Additional Provisions for California Personal Information’ section of the DPA will apply only with respect to California Personal Information.
- Roles of the Parties. When processing California Personal Information in accordance with your Instructions, the parties acknowledge and agree that you are a Business and we are a Service Provider for the purposes of the CCPA.
- Compliance. We will (i) comply with obligations applicable to us as a Service Provider under the CCPA and (ii) provide California Personal Information with the same level of privacy protection as is required by the CCPA. We will notify you if we make a determination that we can no longer meet our obligations as a Service Provider under the CCPA.
- CCPA Audits. You will have the right to take reasonable and appropriate steps to help ensure that we use California Personal Information in a manner consistent with Customer’s obligations under the CCPA. Upon notice, you will have the right to take reasonable and appropriate steps in accordance with the Agreement to stop and remediate unauthorized use of California Personal Information.
- Not a Sale. The parties acknowledge and agree that the disclosure of California Personal Information by the Customer to Insycle does not form part of any monetary or other valuable consideration exchanged between the parties.
10. General Provisions
- Amendments. Notwithstanding anything else to the contrary in the Agreement and without prejudice to the ‘Compliance with Instructions’ or ‘Security’ sections of this DPA, we reserve the right to make any updates and changes to this DPA and the terms that apply in the ‘Amendment; No Waiver’ section of the Agreement will apply.
- Severability. If any individual provisions of this DPA are determined to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this DPA will not be affected.
- Limitation of Liability. Each party’s liability, taken in aggregate, arising out of or related to this DPA (including any other DPAs between the parties) and the Standard Contractual Clauses, where applicable, whether in contract, tort or under any other theory of liability, will be subject to the limitations and exclusions of liability set out in the ‘Limitation of Liability’ section of the Agreement and any reference in such section to the liability of a party means aggregate liability of that party under the Agreement (including this DPA)..
- Governing Law. This DPA will be governed by and construed in accordance with the ‘Governing Law and Venue’ section of the Agreement, unless required otherwise by Data Protection Laws.
- Assistance. With respect to any assistance provided to you by Insycle, including responses to requests from you hereunder and/or other assistance provided by Insycle to you under this DPA or the Data Protection Laws, you agree to reimburse Insycle for the commercially reasonable costs arising from such assistance and response to requests.
11. Parties to this DPA
- Permitted Affiliates. By signing the Agreement, you enter into this DPA (including, where applicable, the Standard Contractual Clauses) on behalf of yourself and in the name and on behalf of your Permitted Affiliates. For the purposes of this DPA only, and except where indicated otherwise, the terms “Customer”, “you” and “your” will include you and such Permitted Affiliates.
- Authorization. The legal entity agreeing to this DPA as Customer represents that it is authorized to agree to and enter into this DPA for and on behalf of itself and, as applicable, each of its Permitted Affiliates.
- Remedies. The parties agree that (i) solely the Customer entity that is the contracting party to the Agreement will exercise any right or seek any remedy any Permitted Affiliate may have under this DPA on behalf of its Affiliates, and (ii) the Customer entity that is the contracting party to the Agreement will exercise any such rights under this DPA not separately for each Permitted Affiliate individually but in a combined manner for itself and all of its Permitted Affiliates together. The Customer entity that is the contracting entity is responsible for coordinating all Instructions, authorizations and communications with us under the DPA and will be entitled to make and receive any communications related to this DPA on behalf of its Permitted Affiliates.
- Other rights. The parties agree that you will, when reviewing our compliance with this DPA pursuant to the ‘Demonstration of Compliance’ section, take all reasonable measures to limit any impact on us and our Affiliates by combining several audit requests carried out on behalf of the Customer entity that is the contracting party to the Agreement and all of its Permitted Affiliates in one single audit.
Annex 1 – Details of Processing
A. List of Parties
Name: The Customer, as defined in the Insycle Customer Terms of Service (on behalf of itself and Permitted Affiliates)
Address: The Customer’s address, as set out in the Order Form
Contact person’s name, position and contact details: The Customer’s contact details, as set out in the Order Form and/or as set out in the Customer’s Insycle Account
Activities relevant to the data transferred under these Clauses: Processing of Personal Data in connection with Customer’s use of the Insycle Subscription Services under the Insycle Customer Terms of Service.
Role (controller/processor): Controller
Name: Insycle Inc.
Address: 80 Leonard Street, New York, NY 10013
Contact person’s name, position and contact details:
Activities relevant to the data transferred under these Clauses: Processing of Personal Data in connection with Customer’s use of the Insycle Subscription Services under the Insycle Customer Terms of Service.
Role (controller/processor): Processor
B. Description of Transfer
Categories of Data Subjects whose Personal Data is Transferred
You may submit Personal Data in the course of using the Subscription Service, the extent of which is determined and controlled by you in your sole discretion, and which may include, but is not limited to Personal Data relating to the following categories of Data Subjects:
Your Contacts and other end users including your employees, contractors, collaborators, customers, prospects, suppliers and subcontractors. Data Subjects may also include individuals attempting to communicate with or transfer Personal Data to your end users.
Categories of Personal Data Transferred
You may submit Personal Data to the Subscription Services, the extent of which is determined and controlled by you in your sole discretion, and which may include but is not limited to the following categories of Personal Data:
- Contact Information (as defined in the Agreement).
- Any other Personal Data (such as navigational data (including website usage information), email data, system usage data, application integration data, and other electronic data) submitted by, sent to, or received by you, or your end users, via the Subscription Services.
Sensitive Data transferred and applied restrictions or safeguards
The parties do not anticipate the transfer of sensitive data.
Frequency of the transfer
Nature of the Processing
Personal Data will be Processed in accordance with the Agreement (including this DPA) and may be subject to the following Processing activities:
- Storage and other Processing necessary to provide, maintain and improve the Subscription Services provided to you; and/or
- Disclosure in accordance with the Agreement (including this DPA) and/or as compelled by applicable laws.
Purpose of the transfer and further processing
We will Process Personal Data as necessary to provide the Subscription Services pursuant to the Agreement, as further specified in the Order Form, and as further instructed by you in your use of the Subscription Services.
Period for which Personal Data will be retained
Subject to the ‘Deletion or Return of Personal Data’ section of this DPA, we will Process Personal Data for the duration of the Agreement, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Annex 2 – Security Measures
Insycle currently observes the security practices described at: https://www.insycle.com/security/
Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary otherwise agreed to by data exporter, Insycle may modify or update these practices at its discretion provided that such modification and update does not result in a material degradation in the protection offered by these practices.
Annex 3 – Sub-Processors
We engage Sub-Processors to assist with our data processing activities. A list of Insycle’s Sub-Processors and the purpose for engaging them is located on our Insycle Sub-Processors of Customer Personal Data page, available at https://www.insycle.com/subprocessors/, which is incorporated into this DPA.